Yamaha V Star 1300
Diamond has done it again with the Yamaha V-Star 1300. As is the norm in OEM seats the Vulcan factory seat has an upward slope under the riders butt which causes the rider to ride on his or her tailbone. Diamond has removed that and the rider sits comfortably in a custom-built pocket. The passenger’s seat has been widened for her comfort and is hand poured to her weight.
The Diamond Custom Seats saddle takes out the “hammock” in the seat. Our saddle changes the angle so both driver and passenger sit back in a nice dish, cradling your bottom right in the “sweet spot”. No more sliding forward.
In preparation for your order, we’ll ask you many of the same questions a fine tailor would ask. Driver and passenger height, weight and inseam are all incorporated into the total design of the perfect seat for you. We will also discuss any of your special needs or preferences at that time.
We customize every seat to fit your style and to maximize your comfort. We believe your bike should not only look good, but feel good too. When you call, here are some of the questions we ask so we can provide you with the perfect saddle.
- Your weight, height, and length of inseam.
- If you normally ride two-up, then your passenger weight, height, and inseam.
- With or without driver backrest, also customized to match your seat design.
- Color, or color combinations.
- Fabrics of vinyl or velour. We also have a variety of animal skin designs.
- Stitching designs: diamond stitch over entire top, diamond stitch row down center, smooth, or other custom designs.
- Any add-on’s or accessories: Studs, conchos, passenger pouch, embroidery, and more.
There’s really no limit to providing you with the perfect motorcycle seat!