Yamaha 1900 Roadliner/Stratoliner
This new concept saddle from Diamond Custom Seats is built specifically for any Yamaha Roadliner or Stratoliner between 2003 and 2009. This custom saddle is built to the specifications of the rider and passenger. The seats are ergonomically designed for each rider down to their weight and height. The front seat is 16 ½ inches wide and the passenger pad is as full 15 inches wide. The saddle comes with or without a built-in driver’s backrest which is easily removable and lays forward for the passenger to mount. The seats come in all marine grade vinyl or marine grade velour for heat and perspiration protection. The seats can be ordered with or without diamonds sewn in the top cover.
In preparation for your order, we’ll ask you many of the same questions a fine tailor would ask. Driver and passenger height, weight and inseam are all incorporated into the total design of the perfect seat for you. We will also discuss any of your special needs or preferences at that time.
We customize every seat to fit your style and to maximize your comfort. We believe your bike should not only look good, but feel good too. When you call, here are some of the questions we ask so we can provide you with the perfect saddle.
- Your weight, height, and length of inseam.
- If you normally ride two-up, then your passenger weight, height, and inseam.
- With or without driver backrest, also customized to match your seat design.
- Color, or color combinations.
- Fabrics of vinyl or velour. We also have a variety of animal skin designs.
- Stitching designs: diamond stitch over entire top, diamond stitch row down center, smooth, or other custom designs.
- Any add-on’s or accessories: Studs, conchos, passenger pouch, embroidery, and more.
There’s really no limit to providing you with the perfect motorcycle seat!