Suzuki 1500 Intruder
The 1500 Suzuki Intruder LC’s factory front seat allows the driver to slide forward, and is flat in the center and rounds down on the edges. It can feel like straddling a bouncing length of pipe. For the passenger it’s worse–narrow and hard.
The Diamond Custom Seats custom-built saddle, on the other hand, is truly the hot deal. It is a full 15 1/2 inches wide for the driver, scooped-out and tilted back 16 degrees, so he sits down in the seat for full support, with no danger of sliding forward. The passenger seat is 15 inches wide and is also shaped to sit IN rather than ON. The saddle is available with or without a driver’s backrest which is removable by simply pulling it out of the saddle for sport riding.
In preparation for your order, we’ll ask you many of the same questions a fine tailor would ask. Driver and passenger height, weight and inseam are all incorporated into the total design of the perfect seat for you. We will also discuss any of your special needs or preferences at that time.
We customize every seat to fit your style and to maximize your comfort. We believe your bike should not only look good, but feel good too. When you call, here are some of the questions we ask so we can provide you with the perfect saddle.
- Your weight, height, and length of inseam.
- If you normally ride two-up, then your passenger weight, height, and inseam.
- With or without driver backrest, also customized to match your seat design.
- Color, or color combinations.
- Fabrics of vinyl or velour. We also have a variety of animal skin designs.
- Stitching designs: diamond stitch over entire top, diamond stitch row down center, smooth, or other custom designs.
- Any add-on’s or accessories: Studs, conchos, passenger pouch, embroidery, and more.
There’s really no limit to providing you with the perfect motorcycle seat!