Kawasaki Vulcan 2000
The Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 is just the most streamlined and beautifully curved machine imaginable. Unfortunately, the factory seat does not measure up. In the fashion of other Japanese cruisers, the front seat slides the driver forward to the more narrow part of the seat, causing the driver to ride on the two bony protrusions of his or her butt. The passenger portion of the seat is too narrow causing her to not want to spend much time back there. Diamond has performed its magic, and widened the front seat to almost seventeen inches and scooped it out so that the rider can sit all the way back in the widest part of the seat. Diamond has added two inches to the width of the passenger portion, bringing it to ten 1/2 inches in width, which will bring a smile to her face. Now here is a saddle that will make the Vulcan 2000 proud!
We customize every seat to fit your style and to maximize your comfort. We believe your bike should not only look good, but feel good too. When you call, here are some of the questions we ask so we can provide you with the perfect saddle.
- Your weight, height, and length of inseam.
- If you normally ride two-up, then your passenger weight, height, and inseam.
- With or without driver backrest, also customized to match your seat design.
- Color, or color combinations.
- Fabrics of vinyl or velour. We also have a variety of animal skin designs.
- Stitching designs: diamond stitch over entire top, diamond stitch row down center, smooth, or other custom designs.
- Any add-on’s or accessories: Studs, conchos, passenger pouch, embroidery, and more.
There’s really no limit to providing you with the perfect motorcycle seat!