Kawasaki Voyager XII
We’ve been building this very popular seat since 1986. A vast improvement over the factory-standard seat, this is a custom-tailored, hand-built saddle, designed for each individual customer. The foam in the front and rear seat is fabricated to exacting proportions to fit the driver and passenger. With plenty of power, Kawasaki bikes are built to tour or run the curves. This great saddle is built to do both, as well.
This saddle is available with a built-in, removable and fully-adjustable driver’s backrest and comes with a velour cloth top if desired.
In preparation for your order, we’ll ask you many of the same questions a fine tailor would ask. Driver and passenger height, weight and inseam are all incorporated into the total design of the perfect seat for you. We will also discuss any of your special needs or preferences at that time.
We customize every seat to fit your style and to maximize your comfort. We believe your bike should not only look good, but feel good too. When you call, here are some of the questions we ask so we can provide you with the perfect saddle.
- Your weight, height, and length of inseam.
- If you normally ride two-up, then your passenger weight, height, and inseam.
- With or without driver backrest, also customized to match your seat design.
- Color, or color combinations.
- Fabrics of vinyl or velour. We also have a variety of animal skin designs.
- Stitching designs: diamond stitch over entire top, diamond stitch row down center, smooth, or other custom designs.
- Any add-on’s or accessories: Studs, conchos, passenger pouch, embroidery, and more.
There’s really no limit to providing you with the perfect motorcycle seat!