In 2003 when Kawasaki came out with the more powerful 1600, they could have designed a more comfortable seat to go with the great new bike. However, the seat is still of the “factory” variety, which leaves much to be desired. Diamond has come to the rescue again with a dynamic design, shaped for comfort over the long haul. This is a saddle that you and your passenger can ride all day. The saddle is scooped out so that your butt is cradled down in the seat, rather than sitting on a flat, hard piece of rubber. The passenger seat is a full 17 inches wide and filled with the most luxurious, hand-poured foam on the planet. The width of the passenger seat was swelled to a luxurious 14 1/2 inches, and shaped to cradle the passenger’s behind for those long days.
We customize every seat to fit your style and to maximize your comfort. We believe your bike should not only look good, but feel good too. When you call, here are some of the questions we ask so we can provide you with the perfect saddle.
- Your weight, height, and length of inseam.
- If you normally ride two-up, then your passenger weight, height, and inseam.
- With or without driver backrest, also customized to match your seat design.
- Color, or color combinations.
- Fabrics of vinyl or velour. We also have a variety of animal skin designs.
- Stitching designs: diamond stitch over entire top, diamond stitch row down center, smooth, or other custom designs.
- Any add-on’s or accessories: Studs, conchos, passenger pouch, embroidery, and more.
There’s really no limit to providing you with the perfect motorcycle seat!