Kawasaki offers smooth and comfortable long-distance riding pleasure. However, the factory seats are built for the “average” rider’s dimensions and may not be a perfect fit.
Diamond Custom Seats has designed the solution to that problem. This saddle is completely hand-built to the rider’s and passenger’s specifications and can be constructed to a maximum width of 18 inches for the driver and 15 inches for the passenger. The front and rear foams are poured in accordance with the weights of the driver and passenger. The saddle bucket is concave and angled to keep you sitting in the “sweet spot”. This ensures your comfort for as many miles as you care to ride. The saddle can be ordered in simple, yet elegant, soft-touch vinyl. Or it can be fully decked-out with chrome studs only, or studs with skirts and conchos. It’s also available with a velour top for protection against heat and perspiration.
The Viking may be ordered with or without a built-in, removable and completely adjustable driver’s backrest.
In preparation for your order, we’ll ask you many of the same questions a fine tailor would ask. Driver and passenger height, weight and inseam are all incorporated into the total design of the perfect seat for you. We will also discuss any of your special needs or preferences at that time.
We customize every seat to fit your style and to maximize your comfort. We believe your bike should not only look good, but feel good too. When you call, here are some of the questions we ask so we can provide you with the perfect saddle.
- Your weight, height, and length of inseam.
- If you normally ride two-up, then your passenger weight, height, and inseam.
- With or without driver backrest, also customized to match your seat design.
- Color, or color combinations.
- Fabrics of vinyl or velour. We also have a variety of animal skin designs.
- Stitching designs: diamond stitch over entire top, diamond stitch row down center, smooth, or other custom designs.
- Any add-on’s or accessories: Studs, conchos, passenger pouch, embroidery, and more.
There’s really no limit to providing you with the perfect motorcycle seat!